Monday, February 19, 2007

CONTINUE~..

yes yes i shall continue my rant from this afternoon!! *u gurls must haf started hating me.. haha* was blogging from school this arvO and now m at home! yes so i had just recapped on my frightfully boring week that have passed and well guess wad.. i just cooked dinner for my housemates.. and err.. i shld say my culinary skills are...NOT GOOD. hahaha..so paiseh..feel bad to the ingredients cuz i'm sure someone else can make it WAY MUCH NICER then wad i produced out of them...

all of u are enjoyin ur holidays wif ur family rite? u gurls must must must really treasure ur family whenever you can!!

to jia jia: oh dear..i feel really really bad for the things that happened to your family and all..but u must be strong kays? jia you jia you jia you!!! i will support u no matter where u are and what u do!! (but that does not include things such as taking drugs and smoking kays!) jia you jia you!!! *gives u BIG BIG HUG and KISSES*

to everyone! jia you kays?
my class started and... i fell aslp ..in de lecture.. so embarrassing.my fren nxt to me had to wake me up in a number of occasions...
>.<


kkays i shall go settle things liao!! miss u lots~

chyn

No comments: