Thursday, November 1, 2007

Footsteps.

HO ho ho. Christmas is coming. well soon anyways :D
I shall follow dua ji's footsteps and attempt to comment on this very "philosophical" issue.
I guess ever since we stepped out of Nanyang and part our ways, things have been changing, well at least on my part. Our hormones (well most of us) no longer interact with each other and our minds no longer connect as well as how they used to. Our chemistry have been fading day by day especially between those who doesn't see each other often. It is quite amazing that I am now typing on a blog where everyone (presumably) takes the time to drop by and read, and try to catch up bit by bit with each other. Most of the time i sit here trying to imagine how you gurls spend your time and enjoy yourselves back in singapore together -- and honestly i envy that a lot. It feels as if I have left the circle, lost the connection, and drifted apart. It is, nevertheless, inevitable. We all look forward to meeting each other and revise the fun moments we shared back in the past, yet when we get together, we feel that there is something missing. The person sitting next to you may not be the one you used to share your happiness, sadness, anger and even secrets with. You have spent so much time together in the past, yet you no longer understand the person in the present. And you feel like strangers. When that feeling strikes -- both sides feel the urge to avoid each other, as you don't really know what to say to each other. And you become strangers.
I really hope this does not happen, that when I go back and visit all of you we can still go crazy like our oldern days (walao as if we v old lidat)and talk to each other without restraint. Reunions are probably the best times to see how a person has grown, matured and aged :P, and comment on how dumb/stupid/spastic/cute the person was in the past.
In the future, even if you turn into a brilliant but scheming business woman (MUAHAHAH --> DUA JI!), or marry a prime minister, or become a nun, or finally decided that washing toilets is best for you, I am hopeful that we can still sit together at the same table and feel the warmth that we have once felt in the past.

OMG ---> i am so long winded!! hahaha..anyways, are you all mugging hard for exams? IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG MEANS YOU ARE PROCRASTINATING!! NOW GO N DO YOUR WORK!!*Takes out whip and whacks!*

Update about my life --> I am now doing research in an ophthalmology hospital (Eye Hospital). UNfortunately, I have been wasting an enormous amount of time waiting for the microscope to be fixED! 've been waiting for 3 blardi months and they tell me that it will FINALLY come back next week. *keep your fingers crossed for me* Other than that...nothing special...just realizing that I am becoming this DUDE's free labour (he treats me like his maid at the hospital) and I am absolutely unhappy about that! *grrrr* see how i get back to him *hMmph* I have been...shopping? playing Wii? facebooking? Msn-ing? not studying? stoning? watching LOADs of drama? cooking? baking cake?

OH OH OH OH OH .. anyone has any cake they feel like eating? I can try to learn how to make so nxt time i see you gurls hopefully i can make some for u~ (of course depend on how u treat me la!)

jia you and ALL DE BEST for ALL EXAMS! do not be distracted bcuz de hunk sitting next to you is veyr leng chai ok!

No comments: