Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dream

Last night I had a very weird dream. It is so vivid that even after i wake up it still stays in my mind. I don't remember the entire thing but I remember bits and pieces of it.
The setting was a house, which i was sharing with a few other people (whom i forgotten who they were). Then the event that happened was that some guy who was apparently my friend (i don't remember who but he has dyed hair) barged into the house with his whole bunch of friends and told me he like me or something along these lines. It was during examination period, i think, then he barged in and told me that he can't study at all 'cuz he was thinking of me blah blah blah (ok ok i know it sounds gross...but it was what the dream was about). Then......i think we got together? for one day? then he sent me A LOT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES!!! chocolates of different shapes and sizes .. i remember them piling up my entire living room and there were even chocolates in rose shapes...

then he disappeared.
I don't have his number so i couldn't call him. I remember myself waiting for his call but he never called. Den i only remember fractions of wud happened after that...
something to do with people checking my house .. and like his mom turning up and dunno do wud... and like weird weird things....den i forgot whether in de end he came n look for me....

so weird.

hmm.. it's either i am in need of love
or i am in need of chocolates.


=ahqin= *stunned*

No comments: