Sunday, August 12, 2007

yoyo





my dear gals, long time no c....tis blog a bit inactive sia, so i try to make it lively....
anw, juz finish 3 camps,.....nw stil v busy wif my NUS biz sch stuff.....v stressed sia....
anw, i juz ended my orientation week....i wan an ogl...it wad reali an experience....coz is like at first all quite united, after sum time, the morale was down...coz this camp is voluntary so they cn leave n come at anytime...v diff to bond..but those who stay bonded real well.....yup......i like my og.....haha....
anw, during this camo, i spot a guy..my new eye candy....i tink he wil win tis yr pageant..haha....nice face + gd figure......he got 6 packs lor........wa lau...
our teng mei mei going US soon.....hope she enjoy her trip dere n find an angmoh bf dere...haha...

jia2

No comments: