Tuesday, January 30, 2007

S.W san is here~~

Yoohooo~~~kawai S.W san is here..as i've promised, i've come to color up our 8xian blog..
it's been a tiring n fun week for me, coz my dear Roomie Lim has just turned 20..
i was busy squeezing my brain juice to tink of how to SABO her, wad to buy for her, how to surprise her..hee..though i was really tired (maybe i too old le) but then hor i oso sabo until quite shuang..hiak hiak hiak..
but then tt's not my main pt la..during the wk hor, got 1 evening i was super tired then i fell aslp..and guess who i dreamt of??? i dreamt of KUKI neh..
i was 超级无敌 happy la..didn't want to wake up fr my dream lor..it was a weird dream la, but tt's not the main pt..the main pt is i was TOKING to him n he was TOKING to me lor...super thrilled leh..so sad it was just a dream..haiz..
i 天天夜夜 tinking of him lor...buahaha..sounds so erxin..
anyway hope all the 8 xian having a super good n lucky year ahead..all the best n BLOG more often..=)

panda-eyed tie guai li
aka
weay-san

No comments: